Wednesday, November 5, 2014

GoOd ThInGs tO cOmE...!


Hey guys!! Haven't written in way too long and I apologize for that. Today I just got the feeling that a simple blog or testimony about positivity to come was needed by someone. I want everyone out there to realize that any trial will go away.
                                We all find ourselves in a moment that we wish could be over with or done, we find ourselves searching for a light at the end of the tunnel. I talked to my Dad recently, who has gone through some hard times in his life. I asked him if he would re-do or re-live any part of his life. He told me, his experiences were far too important to the man he is today to ever take back or re-live. He said everything in his life has happened for a reason. Good, or bad.
                        I want you to know that when you do find the light at the end of the tunnel, you may look back at that tunnel and realize how strong of a person it helped you become. Your experiences may not seem important now even if your looking back at them you may not feel the goodness with it, but later, someday you will. I testify to you with my heart that God see's the whole picture. He see's the life you have ahead. You can always be better.
                  The other day my friend was frustrated at gymnastics. She said no matter what was happening, she couldn't do it right. I told her ," You can't change the outcome or result, unless you change the way you do it." I want to share that with you either about your trails, your life, or even your sport, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME OR RESULT, UNLESS YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU DO IT.
               If you are in a tuff time right now and are in a tunnel so to speak, I want you to know if you keep going, trying, fighting to stay one the right path and to not turn back and give up, if you endure the pain or suffering, YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER OUTCOME. YOU WILL BE STRONGER.
                                             AND IT WILL, GET BETTER.
There is a song about the pioneers, the lyrics go, "Put your shoulder to the wheel push along, do your duty with heart full of song, we all have work let no one shirk, put your shoulder to the wheel."
                           I challenge everyone to look at the positive side of things and remember that Jesus Christ has felt what your going through, and if you pray, if you follow the commandments of God you will know FOR YOURSELF that everything is going to work out. YOU WILL BE OKAY :)
                  I leave these thing with you from the bottom of my heart, in the name of Jesus Christ,
                                                                                   AMEN.
                                                                                                         -K

No comments:

Post a Comment