Wednesday, November 26, 2014

ReMeMbEr hIs LoVe!!!:)


 A couple days ago I've noticed something in a little more detail than I ever have before. I realized how important people and their comments are to others. When someone says something like your cool its always nice. But what about the person next to them? Sometimes a simple complement to a person that feels left out could make there whole day. "Well duh" you may say but think about it. Have you ever been the younger sibling or friend that always looks up to the teen or the older one and you feel a little uncool. I know I have. I did a few days ago.
       okay so I told you already that I'm petite and short, and I have a friend a month older than me that is a beautiful height and looks hmm about 17. She is really pretty. There was a couple guys we were hanging out with, one was my brother. (Btw were all related). Anyway, so one of the boys is 16. He told my friend that she was finally old enough to be cool. The boy my age looked over at me. The whole time the older boys acted like the boy my age was nothing but annoying. I just felt like I was a 7 year old or something. I suddenly got a feeling that I needed to leave. I decided to excuse myself to the bathroom then I almost went back in the room but felt like there was somewhere else I needed to be. My feet carried me downstairs where is realized a family home evening was going on. The spirit was much stronger in that room I decided to sit and listen. It just so happened to be about the guidance of the Holy Ghost. And I got to share the scripture D&C 100:12 its about continuing your journey here and remembering that Gods love is always with you. I love that scripture!!
        Remember my post Rates??Labels.? well this post kind of go's along with that. Lets say Jen Frankfurter was rated by Ben Knack. Ben Knack was really cool and Jen was really sensitive to what people thought about her. Ben also rated Endna Lingle. He rated Endna an 8 she felt quite sad. She wanted a 10. Then Jen was rated a 6. What is that supposed to mean? Is Endna better? Am I ugly? All these thoughts go through a girls head. And the person may feel so bad that they wish they didn't even exist.
          As you can see a simple number changed the way she looked at herself. You may say "well I give everyone a high number" Then what's the point?! give them all a one and they'd feel the same. And to the rated: don't let a number of one person's opinion ruin you. You are so much more important than 1 or 1 million. Gods love is perfect and you are important. I know that God loves me no matter what my problems are. No matter what you look like and/or how you do things God loves you with such a love that you don't even have to feel down at all. YOU ARE IMPORTANT. I want you to know whether adult or kid or teen, no matter what anyone says or "rates" those don't matter. I'll give you one more example. So a scientist who has had 20 years of experience and at least 10 years of schooling makes a discovery. Then a guy who was really popular through high school but is now a landscaper says to the scientist "There's no way! I work in a yard everyday. I don't think that's possible." That's an opinion. There has to be scientific evidence to prove something scientifically. Think of you as the discovery, God is a scientist, and the person that bugs you or something is the landscaper.
                   You are so precious to God and to Jesus Christ.  He loves you and he knows that  you are so important to the plan. You are a very important part of the plan. I testify that if you remember how much God loves you, you will let nothing someone says change you.
                           -K

No comments:

Post a Comment