Friday, September 19, 2014

FaMiLiEs ArE fOrEvEr!!


 Hey! It's Friday already? Sorry I haven't written in a while. Time has shortened! I just wanted to tell you guys about the importance of your family. You may roll your eyes because your siblings are soo annoying or your parents just don't get it, or maybe your a busy parent and you just feel like there isn't enough time, and it's not worth the fight to get your family to spend some time together. I want you to understand that, no matter what is happening in your family right now, even if your family is split, you need to spend as much time with them as you can.
                      It really hit me how much my parents influence my life. I have always been stuck to my moms hip. I don't hardly ever leave her alone. But when we are away from each other I really realize how much she impacts me as a person. I see my mom clean, do dishes, do laundry, and no matter what is on her mind or stress she is feeling, she always has time to give me a hug or show that she loves me. My Dad is a very hard worker. He is doing nothing but service all day everyday. Not only does he provide for our family but he fixes furnaces and heaters, for other people so they can be comfortable and happy. And my dad and I may not show it but we have a special bond especially when we dance together, My dad has danced with me since I could walk. Every dance competition we have went to we have won, but its not the winning that makes it special it's the love that he shows me. My 4 sisters are so caring to me and I love them so much. Three of my sisters live pretty far away and I don't get to see them very often. But when I do there is joy. My brothers are goofy guys that couldn't be merrier. They find so much joy in the littlest of things. And they always got your back and can make you laugh. Then there is my nieces and nephew. The cutest little bundles of joy you'd ever meet. I love them so much. My aunts uncles and cousins are pretty far away but we are all conjoined in our hearts.
               How'd you get here? Why are you in this family? Why is that your last name? We believe love is between man and women. Some may strongly disagree or believe that love comes different for everyone, but let me explain. When a mother and a father look into there own flesh and blood, there baby's eyes, they see an amazing creation from God. All kids are. You can't have kids without a man and a woman. And you may say, I can adopt kids. And you can but how would you feel if you went to school and it was mothers day. Or fathers day and both your parents were the same gender. How fair is it to the kid to not get a mom and a dad? You have a mom and dad right? Every kid deserves to be loved by a mother and a father. Say that two men adopted a little boy. As the boy grew up he wonders what it's like to be loved by a girl or woman so he is going to seek out love elsewhere before the bonds of marriage because he doesn't know. There was a study that proved a girl with no father or male figure will try to seek out love from a male and be troubled and confused. I personally think It's so important for a child to have love and support from a mother and a father. So no I don't support gay marriage. That doesn't mean that I don't support love. Love comes from a family.
      
 This video doesn't describes love more than any text. There might be a time in your life when you lose someone you love, you can see them again you know. Families are forever. :)
                                      -K
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment