Friday, September 12, 2014

HaVe YoU lOoKeD aT yOuR rEfLeCtIoN tOdAy?


 Happy Friday everyone. Do you ever wonder about who you are? We all do. I think we have all come to a time where we have realized we don't know why we're here or what our purpose is. We don't  understand why we are the way we are. Looks and personality, someone is always telling us we should be like every one else. Which is different than who we really are. If you have ever been to Justice or seen a magazine from Justice, you'd notice that at least they used to put, 'Be true, be you,' on every shirt and honestly I thought it was really cheesy. I'm mean who else would we be?  But the more I think about that statement, do you ever wonder who you really are? Like maybe you wonder where you came from. (non members). Even members may, or may have wondered at a time in there life, is it all true? Am I really god's child? I can testify to you that it is absolutely  positively true. EVERYONE is a child of God. And I hurts me to know that some of my very good friends may not understand this.  I really wish that they could know and have the joy that I have. One of my very best friends told me yesterday, "Krissy, you are always so happy and positive! How do you do that?" I smiled and said Thank you. I should've used that as an opportunity. I should've said, I have been blessed with such great knowledge. I should've added, "Celia, you and I and everyone are sons and daughters of God, therefore there is always a reason to be happy." So the only thing I can do now is share that with her and all my other friends now. We are so special to him. We are so very loved in every way! Till eternity and back 100,000 times!!! He died for us and if he had to,he'd probably do it again. He has perfect love for every human being and all his creations. Our time is now. We all have missions on this earth no matter what. We may not now our missions yet but we will figure it out if we follow the commandments of God. Here's a video to remind you of the amazing things we can do to remember we are daughters and sons of God and to act upon it.
         You are a swan. Be the example in your home, school wherever. Even if your not a member of the church, you are so special and if you want to know more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, don't be afraid to ask. :)
                                                               -K

No comments:

Post a Comment