Saturday, September 6, 2014

QueStiOns bRinG aNswErS!!

Have you every wondered what nobody notices? Like do you wonder if anyone looks at the same tree your looking at when your driving home from vacation?  Or maybe simpler like, I hope no one notices the stain on my shirt or the really bad hair day I'm having. But a question I have is, do non-members notice the comfort from the Holy Ghost? Or the warnings? Things that they think are from there conscious, have they ever wondered who was telling them? There was a time when my Mother was at home and got the feeling she needed to lock the door right then. She felt like someone could just walk in her house. She said that it was a very calm but weird feeling. In the next few minutes (after making sure all the doors were locked, she went online. The next thing she knew internet and T.V were filled with information about a random man that walked into a Troutdale home at about 3:00 pm. He was trying to rob the home in the middle of the day. The couple ran out of the house and drove away. And the man wasn't caught until I think it was an hour later. And Troutdale isn't very far from my house where my mom was home.
                                I'm so grateful for the Holy Ghost more now than ever and If you read my other post, 'It mAy bE haRd...' you'd know why. When I walked into that building I felt very alone even though there was so many kids. Do non-members feel this way? I have been a member all my life and I'm so grateful for that. I couldn't imagine not knowing about where I am and what the Plan is.
                             To the non-members, if you really do feel this way and have questions, they can be answered. And you can't just shrug thinking, 'Well I don't have questions.' I bet if you re-read the last sentence, you'd be all, 'what plan is she talking about? THERE IS AN ANSWER IM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! I promise. If you have any questions PLEASE ask. You can ask me, and if I don't know the answer I will give you info for someone that can. So send me an email, FB me or simply comment on this post. You must realize that its not bad if you don't have questions, but let me ask you this, What's the point of having a question?
                              To get an answer? To get someone wiser's opinion? To make others realize the question and answer themselves? All are correct in some ways. But it's important to have questions just like it is reading instructions. Say you were putting a motor in your car, you have never done this before but you were determined to put it in without asking any questions, or looking it up on YouTube. So you put it in and it didn't quite fit but you shrug thinking it might supposed to look like that. Now you try to start your car and it catches on fire. And never works again, and that means you never use it again. See, if you would've asked it would've made more sense and your car would probably work. The point is, if you think you don't have questions or its not cool, I assure you that somewhere deep down you have a question, and personally blowing up your motor because you didn't ask questions, is NOT very cool or impressing! ;)
James 1:5-6
'5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of god, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not and it shall be given unto him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that waverith is like a wave of the sea. driven with the wind and tossed.
-K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment