Thursday, September 11, 2014

Y must WE judge ANOTHER!??


      Hello guys!
    So I was watching a video that I will link to this in a sec. but it is a quote I have on my wall. I don't see as much of this happening as I did when I went to public school but it happens to a lot of people. Judging. Yeah you know what I'm talking about, stereotyping. You guys I am most defiantly not just talking to members of the church in any of my posts I mean I am but I'm also referring to the non members. Anyway judging is like not even knowing a person but because there in a wheel chair you try to plan your route to class differently so you don't see them. What if you were exactly the same personality wise but you all of the sudden got in an accident and got a wheel chair. The next thing you know, no one even talks to you they just look at you disgusted and try there best to avoid you. It's never really happened to me like that before but I know that it's not the right thing to do and I wouldn't feel any better knowing I am trying to be ignorant.
             Now, gossiping is really hurtful. And I'll admit that I've caught myself in some situations that were very hard to get out of. But after you can't take one more second of it you just leave. I don't know fully about it but I have been a subject of someone's gossip before and it's not fun. Don't make peers around you feel that way, it's one of the worst things ever. So just don't bring up things that could hurt someone and if one of your friends does, before it gets bad please change the subject or just come out and say, "Um lets not gossip." It doesn't have to be mean just straight forward.
               I know it's hard sometimes but holding grudges, we shouldn't and we have all been mad at someone before and maybe stewed upon way longer than we should. And it's difficult I know. But lot's of trials and adversity come to everyone so please remember that not everything people say is meant to crush your soul or ruin you to every depth, dramatically speaking. Some times someone will say something super mean and they said it. No type of revenge or 'getting even' is going to unsay what they said. So we just have to pray for guidance to be forgiving, and understand how to 'let go' of things that there is no control over. Please watch this video even though it may look boring, PLEASE!! ITS SOOO IMPORTANT! LISTEN TO THE WORDS! BECAUSE THEY ARE SAID FOR A REASON!! I testify to you that what he says is so true!!
So like the bully in the video I posted before, he realized how much bulling hurts others and he didn't want to be that guy. Do you? Because hating, gossiping, ignoring, ridiculing, holding grudges, or wanting to cause harm, IS BULLING!!
Ask yourself, am I a bully? You and god know the answer. Even if you answered no, I encourage you to stand up for others and not be included in anything like this, don't be afraid to walk away from that group of 'cool kids' that are talking about other people and calling them rude things. Strive to be different in the best ways and God will be proud of you and with that, YOU will be proud of you.
SO make yourself proud today and everyday!!
-K
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment